Best Chicken Carbonara Recipe
- 5 strips of bacon cooked and diced
- 2 Chicken breasts -Grilled, Chicken striped up
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 T Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
- ¾ Cup milk
- ¼ Cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 3 T flour
- ¾ c Parmesan shavings
- 2 T parsley
- 1 small box bowtie pasta
- Firstly , Cook Five strips of bacon and set aside
- Cook two chicken breasts in two tablespoons butter, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
and set aside while you work on the sauce.
- Cook up your bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
3 garlic cloves sautéed Freshly minced.
Add milk, heavy cream, chicken broth, and flour to the pan with the garlic and whisk until smooth.
Cook it on low heat until it thickens.
Add in Parmesan shavings. If the sauce gets too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
Add the drained bowtie pasta.
and toss to cover the noodles completely.
dash in the parsley.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
cut up the chicken breasts and dice up the bacon and mix them together
Add the chicken and bacon to the sauce.
toss until all is covered in the sauce.
Serve hot and enjoy!
“Divide into 6 equal servings.” Each serving is equal to Six points plus for Weight Watchers”