How to make easy pigs in a blanket. Instead of baking use bread rolls to make this cute and easy pigs in a blanket. A fun kids lunch or snack!
- round pastry tip or small round cookie cutter
- Bread rolls
- Hot dogs Cooked
- Candy googley eyes
- Sliced cheddar cheese
1. Use your round pastry tip to cut out a hole in your bread roll.
2. Cut your hot dog in length to fit inside the bread roll.
3. Insert a chopstick twice through the hot dog to create nostrils.
4. Insert your hot dog in the bread roll.
5. Cut triangle cheese for ears. Add to top of the roll. We just stuck it down.
6. Add your googley eyes on top.