You will love these Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos filled with cream cheese, salsa, cheese, sour cream and spinach.
- 3 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups colby jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach chopped and stems removed
- 12 6 inch corn tortillas
- vegetable or canola oil for frying
Heat ½” oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
In a large bowl mix together the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, co-jack and spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Once oil is hot enough (place hand over pan, above oil, to feel heat), add a few tablespoons of chicken/cream cheese mixture to the center of a tortilla and spread out. Roll up and set seam side down in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Repeat until all the tortillas are filled, rolled and fried.
Set on paper towels to drain.