Super light and fluffy that will melt in your mouth. Also with just a few simple ingredients that every store has!
- 350 gr plain yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr sugar
- 50 gr corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar
1. First divide the yolks from the whites.
2. Whip the egg yolks with the sugar and then add the starch, baking powder and yogurt.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
4. Add to the mixture and mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 170 degrees for 50 minutes.