We all want that amazing recipe that tastes good, looks good, smells good and makes people think we worked really hard! We also want that meal to be easy! This is it.
- 4 lbs. Very lean stewing beef cut into 1-1/2” cubes
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup (use low-sodium, low-fat if you desire)
- 1 cup Cream Sherry (Not cooking sherry)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 large can mushrooms, stems and pieces including juice or2 small
- Freshly ground black pepper.
Wonderful served over long grain and wild rice or noodles. Add your favorite green vegetable – broccoli is good and some sliced tomatoes with a little balsamic vinaigrette drizzled over the top and you are ready to eat!