A fresh batch of pasta.
- 300gm ‘00’ flour
- 2tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- I used the dough hook on my stand mixer to bring it all together.
- Tip it out and form a ball of dough. Knead for 6-8 minutes.
- Rest in the fridge for two hours.
- If you don’t have pasta machines or hand rollers, just roll it out very thin with a rolling pin, dusting and coating the dough with flour so it’s not sticky.
- Sprinkle with flour again (the more the merrier so your pasta doesn’t stick to itself).
- Cut the flat pasta in the sections about 15cm wide. Roll the sections up on the short end so you have a cigar shape.
- Take a sharp knife and slice the cigar into thin strips, and voilà, you have tagliatelle.
- You can also just use the sheets for Lasagne.