The secret to these easy and delicious peanut butter cookies is a package of yellow cake mix!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, eggs, and oil until well combined.
3. Slowly add the contents of the dry cake mix to the mixture and mix well until you get a thick cookie dough.
4. Use your hands to make about 15 balls of dough. Line them up on your baking sheet.
5. Press a fork into each dough ball to form a “cross-hole” design.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly browned.