Old fashioned bologna salad is easy and delicious.
1 pound of your favorite bologna Can be a 1 lb. chunk or a package of sliced bologna
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 4 boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste optional
- Chop the bologna in very small pieces or you can use a grinder or a food processor. We like it chopped in small pieces. Add the pickle relish, eggs, mayonnaise or salad dressing and black pepper. Mix well with a spoon. I think this is best after being being refrigerated overnight but you don’t have to wait. Makes about 4 cups.