Whether to learn something new or to fix that spice that always ends up getting stronger, CyberCook’s recipes, such as Bread Safe Husband , are tested and approved by everyone who had the same interest as you: the everyday kitchen! Check out all the tips and details of this recipe for Bread Safe Husband that is delicious and simple to be made! Have fun, delight and always learn more!
- 1 kilo wheat flour
- Tomato sauce to taste
- cottage cheese to taste
- 1 pinch oregano
HOW TO MAKE
1. Add the warm milk, oil, yeast and salt in a bowl and a little flour.
2. Add more flour, always mixing the dough with your hands to feel the point.
3. Add flour and mix until dough is firm and loosens from hands and bowl.
4. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
5. Divide the dough, and roll one part out on a clean, dry surface with your hands or a rolling pin.
6. Spread a layer of tomato paste, cover with ham and then the mozzarella.
7. Spread a layer of cream cheese and sprinkle with the oregano.
8. Fold the edges of the dough and roll it into a roll.
9. Do the same with the other part of the dough.
10. Place in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.