What if I instructed you that you may use a non-poisonous anti-dirt spray, a twig that competitors the effectiveness of the anti-dirt from the primary manufacturers ?
Ah and yes, I nearly forgot: Plus, this selfmade sprayer is less expensive than the anti-dirt we purchase on the supermarket!
I already discovered 0.38 euro in keeping with bottle
Each issue on this selfmade dusting mist is non-poisonous and has a selected function.
• A little water (approximately a cup of mustard).
• 6 cl of white vinegar (approximately four tablespoons):
White vinegar is great all-purpose cleaner.
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil: prevents dirt from returning.
• 10-15 drop lemon grass oil:
A effective antibacterial that repels bugs and scents so good! You also can replacement lemongrass crucial oil for lemon crucial oil, lavender crucial oil, peppermint crucial oil, cinnamon crucial oil, lavender crucial oil, tea tree crucial oil, or orange crucial oil.
This homemade dusting spray recipe is incredible easy! you’ll see.
*How do I do :
1. Pour all components into an empty spray bottle.
2. Shake well to combine the components. Remember to shake the bottle earlier than every use.
3. Spray the surface to be dusted or on a microfiber cloth.
4. Wipe with a cloth to take away dust.