Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
3 cup dried pasta
4 tsp salte butter
2 cans milk evaporated(370 ml / 12 oz)
1/4 cup milk your choice
1/4 tsp garlic salt
4 cup cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon paprika
1) Boil a large pot of water. Add salt and pasta and cook until done.
2) Drain and return to pot.
3) Adding butter also stir until butter melts. Sit apart .
4) In a bowl, mixing evaporated milk,, eggs, milk & garlic salt jointly until well combined.
5) In a detach bowl, mixing cheese together.
6) Preheaat oven 375°F.Spraying lightly on 9″* 13″ baking pan.
7) Layer 1/3 the pasta, & 1/3 of cheese.Repeat process with rest pasta also cheese blending .9) Pour milk blending on top.Sprinkling chili powder evenly.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes