Warm up your body and stretch your muscles so that you don’t injure yourself. Follow it up with all these workouts in 3 places: Burpees/Squat Thrust (10 repetitions), Judo Push-up (12 repetitions), along with 15 repetitions of Alternating Knee-ins, Crunches, Inchworm, Jump Squat, Lying Leg Raise, Windshield Wipers and 30 repetitions of Leg Pull-In Knee-up Side Plank.
If you’re wanting to accomplish a flat tummy, as you already know you will find several exercise regimes which you’re able to consume or you’re additionally execute yoga and diet programs. But, there are individuals who do not have enough time to take themselves into a fitness center or a yoga centre and nor they have the strong will be able to obey a powerful diet regime. But do not worry. Should you fall into the class of this type of individuals, you need to be aware that you can exercise towards achieving a level tummy even within the comfort of your property.
Anyhow, to start with, you have to appraise your stomach and to do for a measuring tape, then wrap it around your waist in your belly button, and also assess your own girth. Do it while you are standing up, and be sure that the tape measure is flat. To your health’s sake, you would like your waist size to be less than 35 inches in case you are a girl and less than 40 inches in case you are a guy.
Warm up your body and do a few stretches to your muscles to prevent harm whilst exercising. Once you’re finished with the warmup, you are able to continue to perform the next level tummy workouts in your home.
Flat Stomach Workout
- Burpees / Squat Thrust – 3 sets 10 reps
- Crunches – 3 sets 15 reps.
- Hindu / Judo Push-up / Dive Bombers – 3 sets 12 reps
- Mountain Climbers / Alternating Knee-ins – 3 sets 15 reps
- Jump Squat – 3 sets 15 reps
- Lying Leg Raise / Lift – 3 sets 15 reps
- Windshield Wipers – 3 sets 15 reps
- Superman / Extended Arms & Legs Lift – 3 sets 15 reps
- Leg Pull-In Knee-up – 3 sets 15 reps
- Side Plank – 3 sets 30 reps
- Inchworm / Walk Out – 3 sets 15 reps
- Plank – 3 sets 30 reps