Black Seeds – A closely guarded Secret For indestructible immunity!
This modest but extremely powerful seed, kills MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), so called golden staphylococcus resistant to methicillin, heals the body poisoned by chemical weapons (artificially produced chemical warfare), stimulates the regeneration of dying beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin, but too few people even know of its existence.
The seeds of an annual flowering plant, Nigella sativa, are prized for centuries for their medicinal properties. Although often in cultures of English-speaking states known as Roman coriander, black sesame seeds, black cumin, black cumin seeds and onion, today known primarily as black seed, which is the least accurate description of their appearance or color.
The earliest record of cultivation and use comes from ancient Egypt. Black seed oil was found in the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen, which is from about 3300 years ago. In Arab cultures, black cumin is known as Habbatul barracks, which means “seeds of blessing.” It is also believed that the Islamic prophet Muhammad said that it is “a cure for all diseases except death.”
Many health benefits attributed to the black seeds were confirmed in the biomedical literature. Since 1964, it was published and reviewed in 458 different studies.
There are crucial researches confirming that black seeds have a positive effect on more than 40 health conditions, including over 20 different pharmacological effects: as an analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, stronger defensive system of the body, prevents the proliferation of cancer cells, promotes the growth of bone marrow cells for 250%, helps with skin diseases (eczema, neurodermatitis), has an antihypertensive effect, has an antioxidant effect, acts as an antispasmodic, antiviral, anti-diabetic, protects the liver, has an hypotensive effect, stabilizes insulin, has a positive effect on asthma, protects the kidneys, relieves headaches, etc.
Its pharmacological actions are only a subset of a far larger number of useful properties which black seeds have. Although the mere fact that the black seed has the ability of positive modulation of various biological pathways is amazing, it’s actually quite common among traditional herbal medicines.
The project has identified more than 1,600 natural compounds with a wide range of health benefits. There are 10,000 other substances that have been investigated, with 100,000 of studies that support their medicinal value (MEDLINE, the database and the information in biomedicine, where they come from a study summary, has over 600,000 studies, classified in relation to complementary and alternative medicine).
Take, for example turmeric. The study shows the benefit of the more than 600 different medical conditions, and also stands out more than 160 different potentially useful pharmacological activities. A large number of studies indicate the medicinal value of natural substances, such as turmeric and black seeds.
Studies have shown that black seed has a positive effect in very specific medical conditions such as:
– Type 2 diabetes: consuming 2 grams black seeds per day showed the following results: decreased glucose, decreased insulin resistance, improved beta-cell function and reduced glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c).
– Helicobacter pylori: Hp is a spiral bacterium found in gastric mucosa, which cause more than 90% of ulcers (ulcers) and duodenal ulcers and 80% of the stomach. Seeds are a useful anti-H. Pylori cure and successfully help fight the infection.
– Epilepsy: Black seed is traditionally known for its anticonvulsant properties. In the 2007 study, with children suffering from epilepsy whose condition was resistant to conventional drugs, it was found that black seed extract significantly reduced seizure activity.
– High blood pressure: a daily intake of 100 to 200 mg extract of black seed, twice a day, for two months, determined the effect of lowering blood pressure in patients with mild hypertension.
– Asthma: Thymoquinone, one of the main active ingredients of the plant Nigella sativa (black seed), makes its great benefits for the human body. It was found that the extract of black seed has a relatively strong effect on asthmatic airways.
– Acute Tonsillopharyngitis: It is a common disease in children. It is an acute inflammation of the lining of the pharynx and the surrounding lymphoid tissue (tonsils and adenoids), mainly viral origin. It was found that black seed capsules can significantly alleviate the pain in the throat and reduce the need for analgesics.
– Colorectal cancer: Studies have revealed that black seed extract helps to suppress the growth of colon cancer.
If we understand the true nature of the seed, how much life (past, present and future) that it contains, then we will realize that it is capable to overcome drug-resistant bacteria, heal the body from the poisoning from various chemical weapons, or to encourage the regeneration of dying beta cells that produce insulin in diabetics.
The biggest difference between the seeds and patented synthetic drugs is that nature has created a cure long before these artificial and profit motivated pharmaceutical drugs.
Without a doubt, finally the time has come to food, seeds, plants, sun, air, clean water and, of course, love again take their central place in medicine, which is figuratively speaking, arts and science and facilitate self-healing of the human body. If all that fails, the conventional medical system will crumble under the growing weight of its own corruption, incompetence, iatrogenic suffering and subsequent financial liabilities. By using natural substances for healing, the medicine is waiting on the horizon for a brighter future. But if we don`t succeed, people will learn how to maintain control over their health, because self empowerment is the key that lies in black seeds and other healing herbs
Black Seeds – A closely guarded Secret For indestructible immunity! by NAUM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://mrhealthyalternative.com/.